We're grateful to have happy customers and always welcome your feedback! Contact us with any questions or comments; we're glad to hear from you and look forward to connecting.
- February 2021, From the owner of "Squatch," "If you like what you see on the BRAV site and can articulate it to Thomas, you cannot go wrong working with these guys. I get numerous requests to look in Squatch and complimented by all those who look. I couldn’t be happier with the results and just hope BRAV is still building vans when I am ready for my next, which will be many years in the future".
- July 2020, "I received excellent service and work at BRAV. Thomas took the time to review all of his work with me so that I would have a complete understanding of my electrical system and windows. The work was excellent and everything about Thomas' service was handled with integrity and honesty".
- Hi Thomas, the squeaks seem gone; will know for sure when we empty the van. We don't return until 10/20--we will have been on the road 7 weeks! We have not needed AC so can't report on that yet. Mostly I wanted to tell you that a guy in a Winnebago Travato 21 foot Ram pulled up next to us and we compared vans. Even though his van had more amenities, the build quality was poor. After checking ours out, he said, "hands down, if my van was parked at a dealer next to yours, I'd take yours over mine in a heartbeat." He was really impressed with the build and the design. I've given out a few of your cards now and hope you get some calls. -St. Paul, Minnesota October 2017
- We are DIYers and have coordinated 2 builds with MDL, 1 MB Sprinter and now a ProMaster. MDL has worked with us on the design, partial build, and vendor recommendations for needed products. Everyone we have dealt with over the last 4 years has been professional, courteous, helpful, and responsive to any and all questions. We totally recommend them to anyone looking for their own adventure vehicle! - Jamie J., June 2016
- Thomas Coffee converted my Mercedes Sprinter van. You can see pictures of it on the timeline on March 27 and April 15, 2016. He gave me everything I wanted and paid great attention to detail. It is beautifully done with quality materials. I could not be happier with it. Thomas is a true artisan and a very honest businessman.- Michelle H, June 2016
- The Roots Tesla went from a fun idea to a fully functional, mobile sampling station with the expertise of Thomas and Ben. Completely professional and really easy to work with. They created a design that is simple and functional, as well as looks really clean and attractive. Thank you!!! - Matt, Roots Hummus, June 2016
- Met a guy who had a Promaster converted. Superb execution.- Rick V., January 2015