BRAV-One is Thomas' personal van and currently for sale, for more information contact him at BRAVCampers@gmail.com.
This is the BRAV1 Dodge Ram Promaster Conversion. It is a full custom conversion built on a Ram 2500 ProMaster. This model features a 136 wheelbase and an extra high roof. It seats and sleeps 4 with many interior and exterior features. It was designed with the user in mind; the sleeping platform, rear seating and kitchen cabinet are all removable and adjustable so the interior can be reconfigured at will.
- Exterior options include- rear ladder, Fiamma awning, roof rack, a backup camera, receiver hitch, running boards, LED solar lights, front and rear LED light bar, 300w roof-mounted solar system, solar Road shower, weather guard rain protectors, alloy wheels and Shore power connections.
- Interior options- Fully custom interior made of double-sided prefinished birch plywood with modular galley style kitchenette, overhead storage cabinets, removable platform bed, 4 inch foam mattress with removable slipcovers, removable second row seating, removable cooktop cabinet with cassette toilet storage, modular L-track flooring system with sandstone rubber coin flooring, upholstered walls and ceiling trim, dinette table, factory seat swivels, over cab storage compartment, multiple Hooks and tie-down points, sliding screen door, louvered and Screen vents for front windows, sliding door venting window, lower dinette bench seating, additional sleeping area under platform bed or on bench seating.
- Plumbing options- Dometic sink with folding faucet and glass cover, 10-gallon freshwater system, 5-gallon grey water system, rear mounted shower sprayer, solar Road shower mounted to bicycle rack, cassette toilet Ventilation.
- Heating system- includes gasoline Espar heater and Max Air 10 speed ventilation fan with remote.
- Electrical system- 160 amp/hour lithium battery system from Victron energy, 2000 Watt inverter charger from Magnum energy, Progressive Dynamics AC/DC distribution panel, cold weather disconnect for battery, fuses, Breakers, and protection for all electrical components, 300 watt solar system with charge controller, electrical system can be charged by vehicles alternator, solar panels, or the inverter charger, multiple 12 volt and USB Outlets throughout, multiple 120-volt Outlets throughout, under cabinet LED lighting, overhead strip LED lighting, rear garage LED lighting, 2 reading lamps at bed, monitors for solar, battery, and electrical systems, 12 volt 2 and 1/2 gallon per minute water pump and switch,12 volt ventilation fan, espar gasoline heater, exterior solar LED lighting, rooftop front and rear LED light bars.
The gallery below has a few pictures of the van through the build-out phase and into its completion. Click on an image and it will call up a larger version along with a slideshow of the entire gallery.